Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I need some sympathy tonight


these two books, are packaged together in a plastic box with extra sharp corners. - They fell off a shelf above my head at work today, and hit me in the forhead with the corner of the plastic box, gouged me and made me bleeed.

two boxes slid out of the shelf when I tilted the box to get the guides for a customer! I stood there and cursed out loud. , I am not sure I won't get a huge bruise too, if I do I will try to get a photo of my head tomorrow.

for tonight it is advil and off to rest in bed for a while.

2 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

Ouch!!! Hope you get feeling better soon. :)

Cathy said...

I'm reading a book and something similar happened to the main character. It was a tea cup for her though. How odd that it has happened to you also.

Hope it feels better soon and if it does get all black and blue you must post photos!