Wednesday, May 24, 2006

keeping up the good work

from Lifehacker web site - interesting stratagies.

Author Gretchen Rubin has some interesting strategies for keeping up your exercise routine. A couple of my favorites:

  • Always exercise on Monday. This sets the psychological pattern for the week.
  • Never skip exercising for two days in a row. You can skip a day, but the next day, you must exercise no matter how inconvenient.
  • Give yourself credit for the smallest effort. My father always said that all he had to do was put on his running shoes and close the door behind him.

from my log at kp-10ksteps

To date you have taken 215,490 steps. This is about equal to: 107.7 miles (173.4 km)

1st Day steps tracked: 3/20/2006

yeah!! For me and H - we are constantly looking for walking stratagies


1 comment:

Jody said...

Maybe Coconut lattes cure headaches? Not sure- but I hope you're feeling better. =)