Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I went to Colorado Springs today

to celebrate Carol's life, she had a wonderful service and there where so many people there to send her off.

The hardest part was seeing her child - 13 years old - being a strong girl. She brought us to tears with a touching tribute to her mom. This was so moving. The sisters at the monastary were wonderful and the service spiritual.

I went to the grave as well, we took some flowers ( pink roses) from her casket , many people got that as a rememberence.

So for tonight I am tired and cried out. and off to bed, I have to process this unreal event - I will post up a couple of photos I took maybe in a few days. bear with me as I greive a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.