Friday, April 22, 2005

6 things I'd like to do before I die...
-See the Eiffel tower at night
-Visit the Louvre
- Drive a race car
-Swim with the dolphins
-go on more Cruises
-travel to Hawaii again

If I could BE a Color - I'd be Purple
Word I most like to be described as -kind
Best meal I cook - breakfast
Best Dessert – Ice Cream the good kind, with hot fudge and a banana
Favorite Book – Women on Top
Outfit – a great Denim dress
Bedtime – Midnight
Sound - the laughter from my children
Wish – To have enough money not to work and to be able to travel and fix the things that we struggle today to make the ends meet.
Style – Casual – a little country

Word – Steven, I love him so much
What I crave - knowledge. I love learning.

Surround me with – Scrapbook Supplies , I love scrapbooking so much.



I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Great escape:: St. Maartin
2. Cluster::peanut
3. Wrong place, wrong time:: Damn
4. Guided:: Spirit
5. Forensics:: argument
6. Pros:: Cons
7. Safety deposit box:: Papers and money
8. Quadrant:: vector
9. Precisely:: exactly
10. Who are you?: you Know who I am!

No comments: