Sunday, April 03, 2005

I miss moving my body in a certain way

today we went to a birthday party for a young man we know, the parents held it at the local community recreation center " apex center". Hh and I swam and had a grand time even going down a tube of water slide ride. I got in the water with all the kids and moved around, I loved it and I found that my body missed it if that is possible. I have always loved swimming since my dad took us to our first swim lessons when I was about 4 years old.

I took many lessons and learned lots of things about swimming, finally culmanating in being a life guard for two years.

well maybe someday my dream of having my own lap lane pool will come true- till then I want to find more ways to get to the pool and move my body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »