Saturday, April 02, 2005

idea swiped from Angie: the blog of me

sh1ft.org projects

OMG - another fabulous idea for scrapbooking: photographic interviews.

about this project: it's simple, take 20 questions and answer them by taking a photograph. tell your friends, tell strangers - it's time to get to know everyone through images instead of words.

  1. Who am I?
  2. Who knows me best?
  3. How old am I? (or how old do I feel?)
  4. The most important thing in my life is...
  5. I always carry...
  6. Something I always do...
  7. I'm at my happiest when...
  8. On Monday morning you can findme...
  9. My favorite mode of transportation...
  10. my eyes are
  11. my favorite material posession
  12. to relax, I like to...
  13. the town I live in is....
  14. my worst habit
  15. my guilty pleasure
  16. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is...
  17. i think...
  18. one thing I can live without
  19. one thing people don't know about me
  20. my life is...

Guess I better get started taking pictures! LOVE this idea! the link back to Blog of me

Pretty cool idea!! I will post some responses too I think.

No comments: