Tuesday, June 19, 2007

a meme from Scott- life is grand

Meme from Scott at Life is Grand, BTW I GOT MY MUSIC CD TODAY_ CAN"T WAIT TO PLAY IT IN THE MOM VAN!! It is great I like it all.



God doesn't care - if you are a man or a woman, you are unique and made special, with purpose on this earth. Have faith that he has perfect timing and is already there ! " for I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11



I adore chocolate, The good kind, smooth European, sweet, milk, white, dark.



They always say what comes around goes around, do you believe in Karma?



Yeah, it's true my life hasn't been easy, but I am blessed with wonderful children, outstanding husband, great friends and lots of material things.



At one point I wasn't sure I would be in another loving relationship and marriage, but here I am and I can say it is good. Life threw me lemons and I had to make lemonade.



Why should I care about the planet? I think because I will be leaving it to a future generation, and I would like it to continue in peace and whole as we can help it be.



Real men cry once in a while. I am glad my dearest gets that way, and even my son and Step sons are not buying into the myth of macho.



I always return to art as a way to express myself. I enjoy the creative process and take satisfaction in creating scrapbooks, cards and altered art. I enjoy painting and sewing creatively too.



The music I love has great an meaningful lyrics, powerful messages for my soul. Explores emotions and tells of real life and little things that make the world a better place.



I've never really had childhood friends, my friends have come after I settled down, being an Army Brat, we moved and were temporarily at a few places, and I continued that until I married and moved to Denver. now though I have a few girlfriends and I am thankful for them in my life.



Someone told me money doesn't buy happiness- but it damn sure makes the way alot easier. hard to believe I have been out of work since November. It will be nice when I get a salary back again.



I can sit and pretend that my feelings don't get hurt, and I am a jovial happy fat chick. Sometimes that is not the case and I have feelings too.


The funny thing is I didn't really know how my life would turn out. So far it has been a great time, sure there are things I learned along the way but I don't know that I would trade one minute of it. I certainly don't regret any of it.

No comments: