Monday, June 04, 2007

school's out for summer

the first official day of summer break- none of that Mom I just don't know what to do just yet.

All kids are here today.

I went and Helped out my friend at the Hopsital again today. I was scheduled for Wed. as well but we will be going to the Rockies at Coors Stadium that night this will be game number three that S and I and Hh are going to attend. We are enjoying the boys of summer this year more than ever.

I have things to do but am tired and may go take a little nap. Just wanted to make a quicky update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think watching the Rockies play ball would be the best. In fact, I think it would would come just second to watching my Huskers play football. I have never seen a major league game but would love to!

Also, Hh has the cutest hair ever! I love that cut!!