Friday, November 19, 2010

SIGMA


say what? I am a sigma ( linfield college mcminnville, or) along with lots of other things. Today as I was looking at e-mail I came across one that i recieved a few days ago. It came from a current sigma ;-) , which led me to go back to visit thier website in progress ..... then to take a tour of some others .... maybe someday mine will be linked there too.

In that process I found this little wordpress blog - http://averagefantastic.wordpress.com/
Average Fantastic to young women who are getting it right, learning what make them indvidual and special and fantastic.

I took me a long time to get there ... but I am getting happy where I am. Thank you ladies for reminding me of the joy and youth and inspiring me with your photos and words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for linking us! :)
SLaM!