Wednesday, February 01, 2006

12 THINGS TO KNOW

A Little Bit About Me :)
1. What are you actually supposed to be doing, instead of filling out this forward? Probably going to bed, though I am taking the day off for my birthday

2. If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get and where (and why)? I have always wanted a little tiny heart- near my own heart. Though I am really envious of my friend kates foot tattoo of a butterfly.

3. What's the most annoying ringtone you've ever heard? I don't like the high pitched ones or annoying musical ones.

4. What kind of calendar did you get for 2006? Hh made me one that is so good, the other is a photo location one that a vendor sent to me. Oh I bought myself a new autum leaves one too.

5. What is the last dream you had (at night, while you were asleep) that you can remember? That I was married to my co-worker- weird!! I really didn't want to be.

6. What song do you find yourself singing in the shower? I have a shower radio - that I LOVE! I sing all my favorite country tunes- on my favorite station KYGO

7. What's the most inappropriate place you've heard a cell phone ring? Church- during a funeral service.

8. If a $100 bill fell from the sky right now, what would you spend it on? I would get Jimmy a new wheel thing for his bike, then maybe buy myself a new top or pants.

9. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? I love dairy queen soft serve chocolate with cerry sundae topping, whipped cream and mixed nuts.

10. What skill do you wish you had without training for it? Graphic design on the computer

11. If you could only keep one modern convenience, what would it be? ONE? oh my...well, hand's down...an 'indoor' toilet

12. What's the most beautiful thing in nature that you've ever seen? This is so hard! I live in the most beautiful location in the world. it is hard to beat a fresh snowfall in the woods camping.

No comments: