Monday, February 13, 2006

FEB 13TH

" We are truly loving when we help ourselves and others to be all we are meant to be. A loving life is a life where there is a balance between fulfilling our own needs and caring enough about others to help them fulfill theirs. " Alexandra Stoddard-

"ALEXANDRA STODDARD is a philosopher of contemporary living, interior designer, and author of many best selling books, including Choosing Happiness: Keys to a Joyful Life, in a thirteenth printing, and her most recent book, Things I Want My Daughters to Know: A Small Book About the Big Issues in Life, introduced at the National Book Festival in Washington, DC, currently in its sixth printing. Her unique insights reveal the small but significant things that can be done to change one’s mind, heart and environment for the better. Her mantra is “Happiness is the first principle of life. Love & Live Happy.”" from her web site directly quoted.

this quote is from the calendar I have by my desk, it is one sent to me by my sweet friend Kate. She had it on her desk last year and I am enjoying it now. - It means so much to me to know that my kindness and love of others and helping them to move forward is key to happiness in my life, sometimes we get so bogged down with the dark and dreary everyday items that it is hard to see the good. Thanks Kate for shining light into my life, everyday this little quote calendar makes me think of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »