Saturday, February 11, 2006

I met Frank Today !

I love TCL - trading spaces and I love Frank Bilec
SP and I went to the home and garden show in Denver Convention Center today and I got to see and meet Frank. He was so funny and cute. what a nice man. And what a character- I stood in line and got a signed photo, he was so nice.

He lives in Katy Texas- Gretchen Lives there too!

I would love for him to do a room for me! he was so nice and told all the ladies in the audience that dusting and housework can wait, if your child needs you go and play or do what your family and children need from you, fun , loving yourself is the best gift you can give those who love you! what a nice inspiration thoughtful man.

2 comments:

Francine said...

that's great! I like him as well. I don't get Trading Spaces in France and I miss it a lot! (but i get Changing Rooms, the original on BBC)

Queue_t said...

he was so funny! what a guy, you know he has to have tons of cool stuff.

he was an artist before he went to television.

I too have said since the begining of watching this show I would want him to decorate for me!

Thanks for stoping by Cathy and Francine.