Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HAVE YOU EVER?

Have you ever...
I totally stole this from a blogger at random-

Have You Ever...Smoked a cigarette or tried it:
hasn't everybody? yup. Hated it though liked cigars when s was still smoking them.

Crashed a friend's car: nope, did crunch the fender of one of my parents cars though.

Stolen a car: No

Been dumped: a couple of times, Once just this saturday_ i hate it. opps thought this read bumped dyslexia you know..

Shoplifted:Yes to young and didn't do it again.

Been fired/laid off: yes to both.

Been in a fist fight:No

Snuck out of your parent's house: Nope was always a good girl , yeah right.

Been arrested:Nope , hope to never.

Gone on a blind date: yes a very long time ago.

Lied to a friend:Not that I can recall, but I probably did at some point. But I am terribly honest to a fault.

Seen someone die: No.

Been to Canada:No, but I intend to one day.

Been to Mexico: No.

Eaten sushi: Yes.

Met someone in person from the internet:Yes. S and I met online first!!

Taken pain-killers:Ugh. yup

Had a tea party: Certainly when I was a little girl, went with a friend to a tea house for lunch if that counts, would love to do it again, needs to be on my wish list of places to go!

Cheated while playing a game:No. I'm too honest for my own good sometimes.

Fallen asleep at work: Almost I have one thing that is so boring at work, that it always makes me extremely sleepy and I have to play games, or music with myself to stay awake and on the task.

Used a fake ID:Um, yeah , but I was young and Dumb.

Felt an earthquake: No. Made the earth quake? yeah, baby.

Touched a snake: yes

Been robbed:Yes- if you count coming out of our appartment and finding someone pushing our Jeep away. Our first year in Denver- we lived in North Denver and didn't have anyplace to put our vehicle, we got things taken out of it all the time, then one morning came out early and someone was tring to steal it!!

Petted a reindeer/goat: Both

Been suspended from school: No

Been in a car accident:A few. Nothing major. A rear end that made Dd's shoes fly off, that was the worst one.

Had braces:No.

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night:Hell YES

Witnessed a crime: Yes, and a couple of car accidents.

Swam in the ocean: yes, atlantic, pacific, meditaranian, caribean loved them all.

Sung karaoke: yes, sadly not very well and to drunk to care really :) .

Paid for a meal with only coins:Yeah, in high school you could buy A&W cheap and I am sure we scrounged, or taco bell.

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose: Yes with two brothers this is the kind of activity that boys do, funny cause now my boys do it too, and make my Daughter do it too.

Been kissed under mistletoe:MMmmm, yes.

Crashed a party:Yes, in a big way. While at College

Worn pearls: yes- lucky to have my grandmothers cutured pearls from the Caribean

Jumped off a bridge: I really can't re-call ever having done this. I don't particularly like to jump off anything so this is probably a likely NO.

Ate dog/cat food: No

Kissed a mirror: Only to leave a lipstick print.

Glued your hand to something: Glued two of my fingers together.

Done a one-handed cartwheel: When I was 6 or 7 I learned how, also no handed- but didn't coninue when I realized I could hurt myself LOL .

Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours: Nope tops a couple of hours , I talk all week long- not in the mood most of the time.

Didn't take a shower for a week:Never. Even when we have been camping .It was cold as hell, but I managed.

Picked and ate an apple right off the tree:Yes. I like any fruit and have no compunction about eating it right off the tree.

Been told by a complete stranger that you're hot:Yes