Saturday, February 25, 2006

the word rhymes with Witch



When I stand up for

myself and my beliefs,

they call me a

bitch.
When I stand up for

those I love,

they call me a

bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts

or do things my own way, they call me a

bitch.
Being a bitch

means I won't

compromise what's

in my heart.

It means I live my life

MY way.

It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to

tolerate injustice and

speak against it, I am
defined as a

bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for

myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken,

opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me,

try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.

You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch ,

so be it.

I embrace the title and

am proud to bear it.

B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself
B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman

B = Beautiful
I = Individual

T = That

C = Can
H = Handle anything

"If you can't do something right, get a woman to do it."

1 comment:

Gwyn Calvetti said...

This surely does put a different spin on the word "bitch," doesn't it?