Sunday, February 05, 2006

roundup to a great idea from Katie the scrapbooklady


roundup Katie the scrapbook lady is inspiring- see her blog entry and references on the blog of me and scrapability

What books and/or magazines did I read this month? I am reading John Grisham “the Broker" I finished body double by Tess Gersham. I read my Creating Keepsakes, Real Simple and Everyday with Rachel Ray - I also read Big picture scrapbooking by stacy Jullian! how could I for get it.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
We watched lots of movies, the most interesting were - red eye- wes craven directing, in her shoes ( chick flick) read the book. I haven't watched much tv I just watch music videos with Hh. the corpes bride ( very well done)

What special days did I celebrate and how?
We celebrated new years eve at home, nothing else really special- we watched the Broncos lose in the playoff game.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have in January?
I didn't have any illness, though Steven and the Kids suffered with colds and flu like symptoms on several occasions. My Brother is very ill and I have been having lots of conversations with his partner and making some hard choices.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
We had a couple of days after Christmas and during break where we did some clothes shopping with all the kids. We bought things we hadn't in a while. The Boys and I attended a “Merit badge College” I taught the citizen in the world course and the boys each had a full day of badges.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I bought a basic grey notching tool, I love that hardware, I bought cute holiday valentine paper made from KI memories, it is very cute, I intend to make valentines for friends and family.

What were this month’s disappointments?
I wish I had more pages in my albums done, I didn't go to a crop this month. I miss the time spent with others who enjoy the same hobbies I do.

What were my accomplishments this month?
I purchased some organizers and thought about organizing my scrapping space. I committed to making some small journals for a project called 100 journals, and I have completed my first one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great minds think alike I don't care how far apart we are.

Queue_t said...

You Inspire me too, glad to see you doing the same!

Scott said...

Hmmm lots of scrap booking going on... wonder how long before I make my first "LO" hahaha... Osmosis could set in and I could be the first male scrapbooking superstar!

Scott

Queue_t said...

Oh Scott- I would be your Fan!

you never know when you might find a fun new hobby