Tuesday, April 18, 2006

borrowed list from another blog


Cake image from our reception!
Das Meyer Bakery

1. My roommate once: Lost her bra at a frat party

2. Never in my life: will I be filthy rich unless I win the lottery

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: is probably J.

4. High School was: a long time ago, and I struggle to remember what it was like for the boys’ sake.

5. When I'm nervous: I get an upset tummy

6. The last time I cried: Monday morning- from Ss. Lovely card

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: old!


9. My hair: is more salt than pepper

10. When I was 5: I loved my little red headed neighbor boy named Andy

11. Last Christmas: we had a great time even though Santa is now a nicety


12. When I turn my head left, I see: my shelves with lots of scrapbook books and magazines and albums, I love it.

13. I should be: better to my parents

14. When I look down I see: my new shirt I bought over the weekend.

15. The craziest recent event was: S running out of gas in his car on 88th and Lamar- and my neighbor giving us his 5 gallon gas can to go save him.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel

17. By this time next year: I hope I have all my ducks in a row and the bathroom is finished??

18. Current Relationship Status: Married to my guy S.

19. I had a hard time understanding: The terrorist acts

20. One time at a family gathering: we played Boole all summer at a country castle ( like bottche ball)

21. You know I "like" you if: I send you cards or mail

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: My loving Hubby and my family

23. Take my advice: wait to get married until later in life and experience a few lovers before making a permanent commitment

24. My ideal breakfast is: eggs Benedict

25. If you visit a place I grew up: you would see what a different world it was, culture and language – many things.

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: I would like to go to San Diego to visit with my aunty

27. If you spend the night at my house: you might have to put up with the pull out bed from the couch, 2 kitties and lots of kids.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: there was a death in the family

29. The world could do without: Bigots ( we watched Crash last night interesting film)

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: Kevin Federline

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: A new dress for Easter and a new t-shirt

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: S bought me flowers not long ago

33. My favorite blonde is: my blond nose girl ( an inside joke about Hh)

34. My favorite brunette is: me J

36. The last time I was drunk was: Don’t even know when maybe a labor day picnic last year.


37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs

38. I shouldn't have been: so hasty to leave home and get married the first time.

39. Once, at a bar: I danced the two step and was very underage, drank wild turkey and was very underage.

40. Last night I: watched Crash with S and Hh.

41. There's this girl I know who: Really is fun and knows how to have a good time. She likes lots of the same things I do too.

42: I don't know: Jack ( ha ha ) though I know two Jacquelines

43. A better name for me would be: Queue_t my love thought that one up and I love it.

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: study to become a PA or work in an emergency room.

45. How many days until my birthday?: I don’t know just yet, I just had it not long ago.

No comments: