Tuesday, April 04, 2006

give some one a break today?

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

colossians 3:13 niv


I need to take this to heart with J. I am struggling with the half truths and the terrible teenage behavior. Why does he present a false front to the world and treat us all at home like poopoo?? then expect to be forgiven? Cause we love him and we are his safe harbor, but he treats us so badly it is hard to contiunue to be nice and forgiving.

I have not given in on the bike yet either.

He got some computer privillages back last night - to write a letter. we'll see how that goes.

I am way overcomitted to too many things, working two jobs and my full time Mother position, along with needing to finish taxes, a favor for a friend - and scout stuff- I am about exausted!

No comments: