Monday, April 17, 2006

What a Day - 7 years ago today


S and I got married in the Church we still attend! we had friends and family and fun. Today we toped it off in year number 7- we went to Central city and gambled a bit, we didn't really win anything big, but we had a lovley time being together and doing fun stuff, we ate a wonderful lunch- supper and now are back at home for the duration of the evening.

yesterday the alter guild gave me the flower arangement with calla lillies and star mums all in white with babies breath, stunning and smelling good - I am enjoying them too.

The kids are fending for themselves this evening and S and I are catching up on Z's missed from and extra long weekend. all in all outstanding few days. I even got all the taxes done and mailed off the forms this morning. a little back from state and fed, but not too much. I feel all right today- have been pretty stressed, this time of year it is typical for me.

the one thing that has gotten me down is a little cold thing- allergies taht all of us are suffering. the willows and the trees in general are in full blown bloom. So coming down from altitude today my ears won't pop back open cause all my tubes are cloged, I am suffering but it makes me feel sluggish.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary

and take care of that cold.

Jamie said...

Awwww, Congrats! yay! I love that pic!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Recover deleted files windows 2000 fmk electromagnetic hopper vibrators teachers lawsuits about nclb Webroot spyware remover buy ionamin baikal guide