Monday, April 03, 2006

March Round up Thanks Katie the scrapbook lady

March events & information:

What books and/or magazines did I read this month? I read some of Raising Cain and the 5 people you Meet in Heaven
I read my papercrafts, everyday with rachel ray, memory makers mag, and creating keepsakes mag, I bought the April copy of scrapbook answers and have looked at most of it.


What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? I am into the Saprano's and that is my main focus, and I was interested in the new HBO show Big Love. That is most of the t.v. I watched...
though I did manage to watch my guilty pleasure - Trading spaces a Couple of times love that Frank


What special days did I celebrate and how? I sent my Dad a birthday card at the end of the month. That is the only celebration day we had in March.


What illnesses or health concerns did I have in March? Didn't have too many- Did take one day off work for what may have been a bit of a stoumach bug, but in the end it may have just been exaustion

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? This is where my time went this month. We had a big weekend feeding scouts and students at a shooting sports weekend. Then turned around and drove 660 miles to TX to see my baby brother, who is ill then drove home, and went back to work for a couple of days before having a bought of the flu. Not sure if this qualifies for fun but hey you got to take fun where we can.

The kids had a blast, seeing and visiting with their uncle and fun at an arcade.



What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try in March? Had a what a burger, not sure I ever had one before. Not sure they were any better or worse than any other burger joint.

I am always wanting new recipes, though I don't think I really got out of the box this month.


What special or unusual purchases did I make? I bought a little blessing chick- she is very cute, I put her up on my blog web site.

I bought Katie's march memories madness though wasn't able to devote much time to scrapping this month.

I bought a pedometer through Kaiser and 10,00 steps.org and it is pretty neat to track my progress with my walking pal.

We bought a foot message/bath pedicure thing from home medics tonight, I really like it and see taking advantage of it often.... at least till I get my bath tub installed - someday.


What were this month’s disappointments? That I didn't scrap as much as I would like.
that I didn't send of my journals for the online journal thing I am participating in.
that I didn't yet get my taxes done.


What were my accomplishments this month? That I started walking and am committed to moving everyday that I can. I am hopeful my health overall will improve and my walking will reduce a little weight.

I did a digital layout at Croppers cottage for a challenge.

I took some photos of my brother and my children together for future scrapping.

I did five bullitins for church, and the news letter mailing list.

I worked my tail off at work and got everything caught up to do a conversion to new software.

I posted nearly everyday I was home on my blog at least once, I posted comments for others on their blogs.

1 comment:

Katie Nelson said...

Great roundup! :)