Monday, April 24, 2006

Katie - what a gal - thanks to Angie heres the scoop.

Angie P at the blog of me- recomends Katie

"As soon as she introduced the series, I plunked down my money and ordered her to hook me up. Her guide did not disappoint. I was blown away by the amount of resources she had compiled: month-long themes, daily holidays, over 100 journaling ideas, quotes, and Internet links. Total brain-candy for a journaling junkie like me. And tell me I don't know a good scrapbook journaling resource when I see one.

And at $5, how can you beat it? I know it took her more than an hour to compile all those resources, and even the kids at McDonald's get more than $5 an hour! And when was the last time you were able to buy a scrapbooking idea book for $5??

But here's the thing -- when she first posts the availability of the next month's ebook, she offers a 50% discount to her blog readers! $2.50? Hello! Today she posted the offer again: May issue on sale 50% off. But only until midnight on April 26th (that's Wednesday), so hurry over there now!"

I second this , Katie's march memories madness was great, and what a nice job she did and such work putting it all together in one place.

I am off to get my copy now.