Monday, April 10, 2006

little life

Life is fortified by many Friendships. To love, and be loved, is the greatest happiness of existance. --Sydney Smith

I went my local Archiver's store
on Saturday night and cropped, haven' t been in the mood to do creative things lately and some times dragging myself out to get out of my box is good. So I made a little album with all the 12 day of christmas gifts my wonderful friendly neighbors gave to me... and then I gave them the album, after I went to Kinko's and color copied it. I will post it here in the next few days I hope.

so I finished a little 8 X8 album 12 pages !! yippie. now to finish my tax return and then maybe I will be in the mood again to get on with my creative outlet.

I am reading a book called "Moving On" by Sarah Ban Breathnach
I read simple abundance almost 10 years ago now- it helped me to move on from a job I didn't like, it gave me the blessings to be able to stay home with my daughter for almost two years. This book is about finding your home of belonging- a great concept that I feel the need to embace wholey! I want to love my home more, once a friend told me your house dosn't say anything about you at all- when I lived with my ex- an interesting comentary on where I didn't exist in his space.

I have started a new gratitude journal, this will be number 4 - a great way to say blessings everyday for all I have, not-- the have nots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »