Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dinner number one done


Well the salmon was delish... and everyone except for Dn loved it, but he really has shown a prefference for no fish in the last couple of years, he was pretty nice about it continuing to tell me through dinner Tam-mom this is delishious LOL but not eatting a bite of the fish. I am not sure if it is a textural thing for him - with autistic children that can be a big issue.

Well everyone else loved it! and I made a new pottato - homestyle in a cast iron skillet and I made lovely asperagas steamed with a great hollendaise sauce. for desret later we had cookies.

then we all went downstairs and weatched a movie " just friends" very funny and D and girlfriend were lovey dovey all over the couch. all was well and everyone had a nice time, we got to know girlfriend a bit better, that was the goal anyway.

This morning quiche in the oven and off and running on the Tax return...... yeah, maybe a trip to the mall for much needed new pair of sneakers, because I have waled 45 miles in the last 4 weeks, yeah. pat me on the back.

No comments: