Thursday, September 14, 2006

almost a year

I have been helping to do the bulletin and newsletter at church for almost a year now! and my MOJO has gone out the window with this " job" , it has been rewarding and tiring and time consuming all at once.

I know that it has been part of my stewardship to the church. As a part of tithing, time and talent as well as my treasure! But I am getting ready to move on and get back to my scrapping time. for the last month I have done the whole thing on my own, but the church has a new rector and we are getting at least a part time secretary, so it will be up to them to get this back on track.

everyone at church has been good about me doing this chore, and I have gotten lots of thanks, so that has made a job worthwhile. Thanks for listening to me whine a bit here and there about this work.

No comments: