Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Angie Peterson has industry news you can use!

Scrapbook industry news and all kinds of interesting things. I am especially interested in these new printers from epson
that she is talking about. As you all might remember me having talked about my picturemate printer and how much I love it, I was a hp girl with the print head being an issue for me. If you read this blurb though I think I am going to want one for sure. I already love the color and longevity on my 4x6 pictures.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I was an HP girl for years. About six months ago my last one died and I went to epson. The color was faded and so frustratingly weak looking.

I ended up with a new Canon MP450. It's great and the best thing, it was cheaper than the epson. It's my baby and I love it! Funny how we can become so attached to an object isn't it?