Friday, September 15, 2006

Pantone Colorstrology

This is an interesting topic, and somehow- my blog is totally at the top of the search for this topic!

Here is the actual web site ( pantone colorstrology)

I got tuned into this web site about a year ago and it has been on the top of my site meter searches, after I wrote two articles and linked to the web site before. One of the searches is for a mispelling too. Colorology instead of strology ( like the word astrology) It gets tons of searches and hits to my link. it is the next most viewed pages on my site meter.


The Premise of the web site is to link color in your life with your personality traits. To use color to your advantage. Positive self image and using color in life and work is all good. So welcome to my little corner of the world , all of you color seekers.
QT
ETA: corrected spelling and such

No comments: