Tuesday, September 26, 2006

i took yesterday off and went here

Exempla good Samaritan medical center

And this is what I had done, along with the other Cancer health screening and blood work.

so a little humor is in order.....

A fourtish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."

The husband said, "What did he say about your 46 year old ass?"

"Your name never came up," she replied.

Then I went here to a new Local scrapbook store
but it was closed so I stopped at archiver's where I did send 5 bucks to sooth my sore arms and breasts.

will add more later.

1 comment:

The Grunt said...

I needed a laugh. That was a great joke, QT!