Thursday, September 07, 2006

A MEME

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?









2. What's your favorite article of clothing?

I have two of this denim dress- They are starting to look shabbby- but I love them they are so comfy to me. I have lots of pictures with me in them too.








3. What's your favorite physical feature on the opposite sex?

Height

4. What is the last CD you bought? IZ













5. Where is your favorite place to be?

this is Hawaai




6. Where is your least favorite place to be?

this is the warehouse of my office




7. What is your favorite place to be massaged?

If I told you I might have to kill you

8. Strong in mind, or strong in body?

Definatly mind is stronger.


9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

5:15 am

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?










11. What makes you really angry?


people who don't understand special needs kids.



12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?










13. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV?

Sports car

14. Do you believe in an afterlife?

Yep I think So

15. Favorite childrens book?














16. What is your favorite season?






this is fall, indian summer in the rockies.


17. What is your least favorite chore?

Laundry


18. If you could have one superpower what would it be?

to teleport


19. If you have a tattoo what is it?

nope , but I would get a heart or a sun

20. Can you juggle?

Nope

21. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to...

my Grandmother

22. What's your favorite day?








Sunday morning

23. What's in the trunk of your car?

no trunk in the Mom van

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger


No comments: